Nov 24, 2007

Halloween


In the United States, I also learnt more about the American culture. Halloween is known in France but it is not celebrated like here at all! In North America, it seems to be a huge event where everybody is dressed up and partied all day! I learnt more about the trick-or-treat which is the visit of children to your house to ask for candies... Anyway, my experience was the ESL party where we really had fun, all dressing up in class and playing games! It is one of my best memories!

3 comments:

dvmunca said...

Very nice picture! I am glad you are having fun in USA :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, the party is so funny. I enjoyed that and hope everyone has the same feeling with me.

Party! Oh! YA!

Gabi

Alex Cao said...

.......
The party is so interesting, but I like rollar skating much more!! Hope we can go there again next semester.