Nov 24, 2007

Thansgiving


Another big event unknown in France but very important in the United States is Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving day is the third Thursday of November and on this day families join together in order to thank God and eat tradition food like turkey and cranberry sauce. This is a tradition from the day where the Indians helped the Pilgrims not to starve.

It was my first Thanksgiving and I was with my brother at my friend's grandmother's house. We spent a very good time together and also ate for a whole week! And of course I was thankful to God to sent me here!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

It looks delicious~
I didn't eat turkey...

Anonymous said...

My BF made the Thanksgiving dinner for me. Indeed, the food is so yummy and we had a lot of fun during that time.

Gabi

jihee said...

I didn't eat turkey.
Instead of that, I ate chicken, but my Thanksgiving dinner was great!!

Anonymous said...

You had a very good time during the Thanksgiving holidays. The dishes look very delicious. I want to eat only a little bit of them. Alas! I stayed at home whole days!